The Examination Committee is functioning since the college came into existence in the academic year 2006-07. It is constituted with one Senior Superintendent, one Examination In-charge (Assistant Superintendent) and members.
- To prepare an annual examination calendar for academic year according to the University guidelines.
- To make seating arrangement plans for the examinations.
- Notify the students and staff about the examination dates, time and schedule.
- Take necessary steps for distribution of answer sheets and confidentially of question papers.
- Maintain all records pertaining to examination.
- Prepare consolidated marks register along with University and Principal Copy and address the grievances of the students related to examination issues.
|S.N.||Name||Name of the Post|
|1||Dr. Madhulika Pathak||Central Superintendent|
|3||Mr. Bharat Ram||Examination In-Charge|
|4||Dr. Sachin Agrawal||Member|
|5||Dr. Vinod Kumar||Member|
- M.A./ M.Sc. 4th semester examination date sheet.
- Fee refund for failure students who have filled exam forms
- Availability of portal for examination form
- M.A./ M.Sc. 2nd semester examination date sheet.
- Application form of UG 4th and PG 2nd and 4th semester examination.
- Notice regarding NEP Examination of UG students (20/02/2023).
- Regarding Back Exams of UG 1st & 3rd semester (02/02/2023).
- Regrading ABC ID (26/12/2022).
- Offline application form of semester exams (13/09/2022).
- UG/PG Examination date extension (08/09/2022).
- UG/PG Examination (02/09/2022).
- Regarding Practical Classes (22/08/2022).
- UG 1st and 2nd year examinations (16/08/2022).
- Regarding Internal Evaluation 30.11.2021