Scheduled Castes (SC) and Scheduled Tribes (ST) have been identified as the two most backward groups of Indian Society. They include all the castes, races or tribes, which have been socially, economically and educationally backward. The cell has been established to support and bring students from such communities in the main stream. The SC/ST Cell of the college was established in 2018 as per the government instructions to empower the SC/ST students in the college. Their grievances related to admission, examination, scholarship are also redressed by the cell.
- To counsel and guide SC/ ST students and help them to manage academic and personal issues of college life effectively.
- To provide prompt counselling for any emotional emergencies arising on account of any event at the college.
- To provide the mechanism to redress the grievance of SC/ST students, if any
- To ensure protection and reservation as provided in the constitution of India.
- To arrange for special opportunities to enhance the carrier growth.
- To aware the SC/ST students regarding various scholarships program of State Govt./Central govt. and UGC etc.
*Interested students may contact to the following faculties to avail the facility:
- Dr. Asha Arya, Asst. Prof., History (Coordinator) Contact- 9758761985
- Mr. Kailash, Asst. Prof., Hindi (Member) Contact- 9910245808
- Dr. Hemlata Bisht, Asst. Prof., Physics (Member) Contact- 7607078504